Hello Upstaters, hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to a weekend (despite the looming rain). So our movers were hanging out earlier this week and this question came up and became highly debated….who makes the best steak in Greenville SC?? There are a lot of great choices (as evidenced by the passionate debate haha). So we ask you great people of Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Greer, Taylors, Spartanburg, Anderson and Clemson…who makes the best steak in the Greenville SC / Upstate South Carolina region?
Here the top options that our Greenville SC movers argued about:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse — 851 Congaree Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 — (864) 248-1700
- Rick Erwin’s West End Grille — 648 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601 — (864) 232-8999
- Saskatoon Steaks, Fish & Wild Game — 477 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 — (864) 297-7244
- Charlies Steakhouse — 18 E Coffee St, Greenville, SC 29601 — (864) 232-9541
- City Range Steakhouse — 615 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 — (864) 286-9018
- Peddler Steakhouse — 2000 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC 29609 — (864) 235-7192
- Outback Steakhouse — 21 Orchard Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 — (864) 676-0360
So what do you think Greenville SC? Who makes the best steak?!
Please check us out on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter: