Why Choose Tiger Moving?
Let’s face it. There’s bigger moving companies with huge teams of people on hand. But only at Tiger Moving will you get the professionalism and trust with our crew of clean-cut young men. But that’s not all. Take a look below to see what all Tiger Moving has to offer you for your next move.
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Our minimum is only 2 hours as opposed to 3 or 4 hours with some companies.
- Our travel fees are very reasonable.
- Proudly Serving 48 States (via 3rd party freighter, EFS)
- We will happily transport your flat screen TV without charging extra.
- We do not charge extra for appliances.
- Our scheduling is very flexible.
- We communicate with our customers with confirmation and follow up emails.
- We call our customers when we are on our way to the job.
- We work seven days a week.
- We accept check, cash, or credit card for payment.
- Many of the moves we schedule are referrals.
- We do not hire day-laborers.
- Our hourly rate starts once we pick up the first item and stops once we put down the last item. Our hourly rate does not include the distance traveled to and from our truck lot.
- We are happy to pack & unpack your boxes for you. Just ask us.