HOW TO PACK BOXES:
- Aim to have all boxes weigh less than 40 pounds.
- Use 3 strands of tape going in the same direction to secure the bottom portion of the box. Outside strands should halfway overlap the center strand. Use two strands to secure top portion of box.
- You can save a few boxes by placing clothes from drawers in suitcases and other containers that you may have.
- Use small boxes for books, documents, and printing paper. Try to package heavier items into smaller boxes whenever possible.
- Clearly label all boxes on top or side with permanent marker or colored label.
- Use 2-3 sheets of wrapping paper for large plates and large bowls. Use 1 sheet of wrapping paper for small plates, small bowls, drinking glasses and mugs.